Spot any errors? let me know, but Unleash your pedant politely please.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Cube Destroyed

We acquired a new bed to replace the one in my son's room, which was a temporary stop-gap gratefully received from Freecycle. I have instructions to put the new one in my daughter's room, and move the one in my daughter's room into my son's room. I'm not quite sure why. I just do as I'm told.

I got a bit pissed off because there were a number of my small geek screwdrivers on the floor, no in their box, and a couple of them were broken. There was also a greasy plate under the bed.

That was nothing though, compared to what I found when I lifted the mattress. No, not a jazz mag, they have teh internetz for that these days, what I found was my Apple Cube, which should've been in its box in my bedroom, ready for eBayinig, or put to some other use.

It was old and had a couple of faults: USB and modem on the motherboard were broken. Ethernet was OK though, and USB via ADC worked. So it was a functioning, but old.

What I found was basically everything stripped to the smallest possible component. This is what's left of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment